Friday, February 9, 2007

*a certain sweetness (but please, no spinach)*

*
sometimes certain things people do make me feel a bit sad.
*
sometimes looking around makes me wonder when will i get my break, and if i really deserve it. if i actually deserve anything at all.
*
and when looking at the mirror gets me down, at least i have the clarity to know that that is my fault.
*
and now, who want's a good look at my stinky hole (only if i don't wash it every day)?
*
i found another pattern. i arrived in may. i was 3 months outta work. i worked for three months. i was three months outta work again. and now...
*
i always had this thing for number 3.
*
i've been a clumpsy fool these days. and weeeeeeeee for playing Worms Mayham for Xbox.
*
i think i found my song.
(and that is my lady bug...)
*
i know i start all my sentences with "i".
*
i knew it would happen, sooner or later. my right nostril stud got caught on my septum ring yesterday. that was painful.
*
no damage done, yet.
*
i feel scared of life today. somedays i wish never had to go outside.
*
but i face the music and dance.
*
s-o-m-e-t-i-m-e-s
*

No comments: