Tuesday, February 6, 2007

*gasping for air*

*
and that isn't figured speech, darling dear.
*
*
oh well.
*
its a fucking painful sinus infection.
*
and i perform tonight.
*
because of my birthday, of the infection and of my own laziness, i havent worked out in over a week.
*
so that means it wont be a pleasent scene tonight.

*
i know i am responsible for my own body.
*
blah!

*
yesterday i spent the day gasping for air. then i went to work, and worked.

*
i went home to get a book i had forgotten in the time between my classes. i ended up making some instant soup for dinner as Master arrived while i was there. then i went back to school.
*
my last class was a no-show. that sucked.
*
Master was extra sweet with me at bed time. He rubbed ointment on my back, and tucked me in tightly.
*
i had to get up early to teach again this morning.
*
i'll get the hang of it, i suppose.
*
air, air, i need air!

*
it's my bro's b-day today. i wish there was something i could do for him.
*
(i can hardly take care of myself)
*
anyway, i got to rehearse, and later go to the mall. i've been promising that to myself for a while. Incredible how long it has been since the last time.
*
*
tonight i am cat woman again. meow!

(i feel awful today, i really do. maybe it's a hair ball?)
*

1 comment:

slavekitty said...

Hey you look great! Red is really hot for you.