Saturday, February 17, 2007

*post glamour depression*

*
it is an incredibly beautiful day outside. but i am still in last night's makeup, trying to get up and at it, because my dad arrives tomorrow morning, and i would like things to be a little organized at least, around here.
*
but well...
*
i just noticed i need an incredible amount of new makeup. argh. what they pay me for the performances barely pays for the quantity of make-up i put on each show...
*
and yesterday, yesterday all i wanted was to read, comfy in my pj's, sipping tea and nibbling toast
*
but it was so busy. i worked out, i tidied up, i made a cabaret compilation for my friend/agent, i rehearsed, i went to the library...
*
the new meds make me drowsy too.
*
but i took a nap after dinner with Master and i felt a bit better.
*
it was Madame Sata last night.
and i learned i am terrified of heights. well, the tiny stage (and covered in thin dust) was 2m above the floor... so i shaked my way through the music. but the public's reaction was great, and i love how they treat the performers well there. awell, i got to show my boobies, and i love it!

me and my friend, who is leaving for a while, unfortunatelly.

i wanna give you nightmares!
and well, we ended the night eating brownies and sipping chocolate, at the usual spot! i love it there...
*
Master is out picking up our new fridge. Finally, i was having to deal with a mini-bar up to now. Tough call.
*
but when it and He arrive, i will have tons to do. Plus we have a wedding to go to tonight.
*
i'm dying to get a new body mod. i am craving for new body jewelry. and there is a purse that i just HAVE to have... but all that will have to wait. one, i am broke. two, my first pay check (which will be hilarious) will pay for dance lessons and gear, and pretty much thats all it can pay for.
*
i know my mom is sending me some goodies... and tomorrow me, my bro, dad and Master will paint the town.
*
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
*
and well, Happy Fire Pig Year! i love this city, last weekend i took these photos from the early celebration (this weekend is carnival already, so everything is a bit crazy).

*
yes, i love SP. not only do they have an oriental neighborhood, they actually sell acai and acarajé along with tempurá and karê. That is what brazilian culture is all about babe... mix and match it.
*
i really hate having to take the makeup off.
*

No comments: