Thursday, February 22, 2007

*to the track of...*

*
definitely, being mildly depressed to the sound of bowling for soup is a lot better than to the sound of my chemical romance...
*
at least they try to bring me up
*
"Take a good look around
Does life really suck
Are we just complaining
I hope that this mic is on (testing 1, 2)
Cuz im on a roll here
I hope this is making some sense
I hope that you’ll throw up your hands and sing it
And tell all the haters that they should just shut up and smile, yeah"
*
time to get things in order.
*
blah!
*
well, as long for today, i worked out, read, did my nails and read...
*
i really should eat some food.
*
(and that is the other side of having an eating compulsion: i am afraid of food).
*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxusxrvtJZ8
shut up and smile!!!
beware fo the grey book worm!
*
i trully hope Master takes me to the tattoo parlor tomorrow. and tomorrow is performance night.
*
i had nightmares about it today.
*
argh.
*
so much for Stephen King (and i have another big book of his waiting for when i finish this one!!!)
*
i have reached the part in the book where i get anxious to go on. argh. wuss!
*

No comments: