Sunday, March 25, 2007

*not attested in the literature*

*
warning: i strongly do not recomend chinese water chestnut drink. argh.
*

make way for the queen of hearts.
*
. friday had been great, we even went to the movies, me being tired and all. last night was pretty dramatic. after going to the park and buying chocolate with His daughter, we had dinner with His mother, and stayed there till the girl fell asleep. Around 2 am we went out, we had fun, i danced, and puttered when at 5 am He wanted to leave (i'm a rave kid, i can dance for 10 hours without any real effort). All that seemingly simple, but led to a two hour long discussion which included me crying my heart out (i had melted mascara on my forehead by the time i calmed down), and slashing my arm in front of Him, as one of my desperate measures.
*
i dont remember all i said (dry vermouth, pisco and absinth do that, you know) but i think i said it all. or most of it. that sometimes He is a schmuck, that seeing His ex in college while i am not studing makes me feel angry (i know, i'm selfish and egocentric.). i dont mind that much being a horrible person you know. by now, i pretty much dont care about what others think. specially about me.
*
or do i?
*
i guess i do.
*
but He knows how much i love Him. and that i don't understand men. so things are ok now. specially after some whipping and caning and fucking. but He will only be back in 8 days.
*
it will be a lonely week.
*
(no matter how hard i try, i really can't seem to trully enjoy Bad Religion)
*

No comments: