Monday, April 9, 2007

*insert motivation here*

*
blah!
*
ok, i am feeling totally lazy right now. i should be prepping class. blah!
*
yesterday was good. hmmm... chocolate. i get a bit sad when i hang out with my brother though... we have so little in common, and he is sooooo melancholic.
*
oh well... just my big sis instinct speaking there.
*
and also, well, i realized something. its not about Master. nope. its about me. because, even though Master is a bit aloof and cold, it wouldnt matter if it were someone else. no matter how much love i get, it just never is enough. i am a love hog. argh!
*
+ feeling lousy about not being in school, again.

*
i wish i could sleep today off. and the place is a mess, and there is shopping to be put away, and clothes to put in place, and laundry.
*
and work.
*
blah. and photos to rename and edit. there are about 500 photos from the holiday. yeah. 500.
*
so much for a nervous trigger finger. and some are pretty good too.
*
my nose is swollen and hurting again. i really hope its not broken or anything.
*
awww to warm my feet (they are icy cold) and prep this nasty class. another class in autopilot.
shame on me.
*
blah!
*
one of my favorite shots of the weekend, unedited.
*

No comments: