Saturday, April 14, 2007

*
sooo...

*
i feel like screaming. i've been bleeding (actually leaking because it comes and goes) all fucking day. the jumbo milkshake didnt really help. Him yelling at me and telling me to go home on my own (we are at His mother's) neither. Plus i can smell the blood. i hate the smell of old blood.
*
the classes were good. we had to create campaigns for imaginary products, and that went well. then Master picked me up. then we went by a japanese store. And He even bought me a new purse and stuff.
*
then we arrive here and He starts playing the DS and shutting me off and being a schmuck. so i start surfing the web looking for places to go out tonight (i really want to go out)... and He went upstair. no playing, no smiles, He just tells me that i am boring when i am bored. my fault? i worked all day today, it's saturday and i'm pms'ing. And i am hungry. But He doesn't care. so He tells me to go home on my own.
*
if i ever have to go home alone i will NEVER get home. EVER.
*
so whatever. let it be His way. right now i feel like getting that razor i keep in my safe place and drawing circles into my forearms.
*
baka bakachi.
*
"After 10 cups of coffee im thinking.. Where'd you go
Nobody likes you
Everyone left you they're all out without you havin fun
Everyone left you nobody likes you they're all out without you havin fun "
*
yup. i have no friends because i am a boring schmuck.
*
i just realized my entire life can be summarized into Rent's soundtrack.
*

No comments: