Friday, July 13, 2007

*it made me do it (procrastination) and now i'm soooo screwed*

*
weeeee, yes i am. screwed. Because i have a private party/gig tonight and i have a belly dance evaluation tomorrow, and instead of creating my evaluation choreography i was doing dishes and washing clothes, and instead of creating it now i will rehearse for tonight. And now, tomorrow there will be no time also.
*
awww, just great.

*
But ok. Like, i may be going through a light surge of hypomania because right now i am in "fuck off" mode.
*
last night Master and i went to our friends house after my dance class and we watched "Secretary" and ate brownies... yum.
*
and lots of work today, and work tonight. Yeah, i know. Blah!
*
"To be or not to be - That is not the question! I decided long ago to be!
With me, it's what to be,
Now, make me some suggestions,
Good or bad, Which is the best for me?
When you're after fun and laughter, this aggravates you,
Some reformers say a warmer climate awaits you! ...
i wanna be bad!"

tonight:

*
and this weekend starts one of the biggest Anime events in Latin America. Guess i'll go next weekend, because my cosplay ain't ready yet. Yup, procrastination.

*
Oh, have a great friday 13th! And a fun.fucking.tastic weekend.
*
gonna go rehearse! shabat shalom.
*

No comments: