Tuesday, July 10, 2007

*sweats and chills*

*
i thought i was lazy. i thought there was something wrong with not sweating recently. i spent the day sneezing and weezing away today, even though i was up and at it all day. And now i seriously feel like i got a beating. My body, my nose, my head ache. Yup, it sucks.
*
Master should be home from His trip soon. Things are clean, the laundry is in the machine, everything is in place. Too bad i am just soo tired.
*
lets see what my doctors tell me tomorrow. blah!
*
and today i realized one of the reasons i am just soooo insecure. i am afraid to be left, to be abandoned. Afraid of being alone, again.
"You know I'm thinking of you.
I miss You.
You'll change Your mind come monday and turn Your back on me.
You'll take Your steps away with hesitance.
You'll take Your steps away from me."
Cautioners - Jimmy Eat World
*
i really need chicken soup for the soul right now.

*
listening: jimmy eat world - clarity
wearing: a white g-string.
eating: nothing, but i should get some pizza to celebrate Pizza day. Nah, i'm feeling fat again.
*
edited at 9 am, wednesday:

i am soooo excited (?), i got a great call last night! So if things work out i get to go to Gramado in the end of the month to perform for Pacha again. Hope they do! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee, gigs!




...
now off to the doctor!
...
pressplay> thank you for the venom - my chemical romance
(its going to be a good day if MCR is in it)
*

No comments: