Monday, October 1, 2007

*this and that*

*
LOOK!!! The reflection of the sun on the water is so perfect...

*
who has never lived through a blue Monday? I had forgotten what they were like. But i know it will all be gone by tomorrow, so what's the big deal anyhow?
*
Why focus on the present pains when the past weekend was almost perfect? The only thing missing for PERFECT was Him. If He could have been there, and seen me dancing... The perfect make-up, and oh... the hair. And seen them carrying me on their shoulders like a muse onto the dance floor, hypnotizing them with my tassle twirling, jumping around, playing around, all those lovely lights, all the people i had just gotten acquainted to dancing on the stairway as in a Bollywood Musical Movie... yes, Music is the Answer... i had forgotten how uplifting electronic music can be... E-muzik.
...
The sun rising over the sea, the cool breeze, champagne, photos, and more dancing... Just the "in crowd" and me (i could never be one of the cool kids, anyhow)
...
As things should be.

...

This was the best i've felt in soooo very long. Dancing as if there were only the music and me, my muscles perfectly relaxed, the seaside air opening my lungs and being able to breath properly... i cherished every minute of it, and enjoyed it. And hell am i happy i took my camera.

PHOTOS!!!












*
Sure, we returned to the hotel at 10 am, and i only went to sleep at 4 pm. But it was worth every minute of it.
*
Money, success, fame, glamour...
*
But there is a whole week ahead of me. And new number to come up with for this weekend, and other things to look forward to.
*

"To say what I need to say
But I'm quite sure that you'll tell me Just how I should feel today
...

I see a ship in the harbor
I can and shall obey

But if it wasn't for your misfortune
I'd be a heavenly person today
And I thought I was mistaken

And I thought I heard you speak

Tell me how do I feel
Tell me now, how should I feel"
*

Blue in the arms of our loved ones can still be heaven?
*
Count your blessings... so i do:
- next saturday is the next edition of Luxuria. And i have no idea of what to wear. The theme is "Holy and Profane". Maybe i should be a Saint Marilyn? There will be no performances this time.
- Sunday i will dance at a haunted hotel, and i have to come up with a number called "Bloodshower" for a rockabilly evenin'. Suggestions?
- i even had to turn down work... after so long without any. But come on... the guy calls me on Thursday to dance on Friday night... and i traveled on Saturday morning. No way... Too bad.
- now i have my own set of red ostrich feather burlesque fans. And a choreography.
...
- my waist chincher will be finished this week. i can hardly wait!
- and i got to work out most days of the last two weeks. Tomorrow i start again.
- i won't have to work so much for the next three months. Less groups = less classes. Unfortunately, it also = less money. So i will have to take all the work i can get... What do i need the money for? Dunno... but something always comes up...
- i want to take ballet lessons... *







Being in contact with all these worlds...
i wonder what would happen if my worlds collided? Would they merge together perfectly and create an utopia of perfect blissfulness? Or would it be matter and anti-matter, exploding and destroying the entire universe?

...
Ah... metaphysics.
*
Its just hard at times to be so many people in one body at one time.
*
[eating: Chinese noodles - stewed chicken of mushroom flavored with spicy pickled turnips]
[drinking: Korean Aloe Vera drink]
[mood: blue and shifting]

[press play blue Monday - new order]

[wish list: bubblegum pink hair]
* so for now ... work! Damn this piece of glass in my foot!
*
pictures added!
*

No comments: