Monday, October 29, 2007

*crossroad*

*
its another crossroad.
.
i either become the independent adult woman i should have already matured into (and i feel rebelling inside)
...
or i force myself even deeper into a submissive mindset as i have for the past two years and turn my life over completely.
.
i know i have always been pretty good at being a walking contradiction... But i guess these two options are too far apart for me not to have to choose.
.
And as usual, i'd rather not.
*
So i have a long day ahead to give it lots of thought.
...
and maybe by tomorrow i will have written something trully important and interesting. But then again, probably not.
*
Don't hold your breath for me darlings. Life is exciting, but so what?
*
And my pumpkin still needs carving.
...

*
Looking forward to Halloween? i'm looking forward to Zombie Walk.
*

No comments: