Tuesday, October 9, 2007

*Send My Love To The Dancefloor, I'll See You In Hell*

*
"Let it go,
The game is done

Camera's off
It can't be too hard
To fake it now
Gotta fake it now

...
Hey Mr. DJ (Hey Mr. DJ)
You gotta put a record on, yeah
(You gotta put a record on, yeah)

We're gonna bury this town tonight (tonight, tonight)

We're gonna dance all night"

*
ok, tomorrow night. @ "lick my music Fetish" - Pacha SP
*
and me. Which means... havoc?
...
Yeah, destruction and chaos. Just kidding. Its just that... i'm still picking up my pieces, being a good girl and all. And i have till tomorrow to rehearse, dye my hair, do my nails, and oh, take my classes and try to get my boss to find someone to sub for me to be at the gig on time. Sweet?
*



*
So how can we be this busy when at the end it still feels as if everything must still be done?
*
(errands)
*
but the week always runs out. Even if it is still tuesday. It does.
*
and i am praying that He doesn't get moody, that i don't fuck up again and that He doesn't have to travel because the convention is next weekend. Yay!
*
its been almost a year burlesque entered my life...
*
(dance first. think later.)
*
and classes. Dance classes. Working out. Its been what, five months?
*
and a year i'm trying for SG. Master hates it now... but i have friends, and its more fun than myspace or orkut, definitely.
*
so i'm done with lunch. Time for my doctors appointment, work, and dance class.
*
(my wounds are still all open and bleeding, but something tells me that as long as i don't pick the scabs, i'll be ok).
*
[mood: erratic]
[now playing: "Send My Love To The Dancefloor, I'll See You In Hell (Hey Mister DJ)" - Cobra Starship]
*

No comments: