Monday, October 8, 2007

*who stole my epiphany?!!!*

*happiness is only an epiphany away*

*
undefined. But its Monday. And life, oh that heartless villain, goes on.
*
"What's my view?
Well how am I supposed to know?
Write a review

Well how objective can I be?
I like to wait to see how things turn out
If you apply some pressure
What happens when you lose everything
you just start again
you start all over again"
*
is it love or fear the glue that keeps us together?
*
but life goes on. And on, and on...
*
2000 years of metaphysics and still nothing. And we are all only little ants.
*
i am a dichotomy. Such as the languages i express myself in, such as everything else.
*
i'm Your hell, i'm Your dream, and i'm nothing in between...
...
You know You wouldn't want it any other way.
*
and the things we fall in love with at the beginning are the ones we can stand no longer at the end.
*
now playing: apply some pressure - maximo park
mood: expecting.
*
(see You at the bitter end.)
*

No comments: