Friday, December 14, 2007

*sugar sugar sugar... and the ol' piano roll blues*

*
Don't you love xmas carrols? i do? I spent my walking time today listening to the King whispering Christmas wishes into my ear. And loving it. Ok, i have some punk rock holiday songs too, and those are the greatest.
.
If i start not making sense maybe its because i'm a bit tipsy. Or maybe because i never make sense. But probably because i have my hand stuck into THIS:
and all that sugar at once just can't be good for you. i think i risk getting fat. I've been doing something that is typical of fat people: stashing candies. i now have quite a decent stash of japanese, chinese and american style candies. Oh boy...


And today i was telling the Mister if He would mind if i were 300 kg because then He could use me for a mattress. Ok, i got that idea from this song:

.
See, i'm not making sense.
.
But i do love candy. So much its one of the main things on my amazon wishlist. Ya know, just in case some sugar darling online is in the mood of splurging on a sweetie. Nhyah.
*
While i type, i am attacking a huge gummy Naja. Yum!
.
i really think i will have sugar blues tomorrow. Aka stomach ache.
*
So let me see... after the dark night from Tuesday to Wednesday, it was a busy day. I finally tackled those chores... Honestly, i'm not a big fan of housework. Actually, i hate it. But i need things to be clean, i have a bad case of rhinitis and sinus. And i must be alone to enjoy doing it even a bit. For some reason, i cannot clean when someone is around. So when He arrived in a bad mood when i was almost done, and already exhausted, and treated me harshly, i cried and cried. And spent the rest of the day crying. Damn those mood swings. Because He slowed me down, i was late for class, and didn't have time to eat, which sucked. I started working on a swim suit, wonder how it will turn out. After that i waited for Him for 4o minutes till He picked me up and took me to work. It made me sad when He decided to sleep away again, but i finished off an otherwise bitter day in a sweet way: i finished watching Ratatouille while eating my favorite marshmallow filled chocolate cookies.
.
The weather has been crazy. So i was having a hard time breathing. Went to the doctor in the morning, and he prescribed a shot, so a shot to the bum it was. Ouch! Hit the supermarket and at 3 pm started working on something i had been putting off for a day i had a decent amount of time: Muffin baking. Since i didn't have any classes, i had plenty of time... And so all the baking and mixing went on, whilst i corrected students papers until 10 pm. By then i had almsot 3 dozens of yam, apple and tangerine muffins. Unfortunately, this time the oven did not cooperate, so they weren't perfect. But they still were good.




As was the cuddling. Nothing beats two strong arms holding you throughout the night.
.
Today i cried again. i hate crying. But i do it a lot. For all sorts of reasons. i cried because He wouldn't take me to the college, so i had to go on my own. i cried a bit because it will be very hard for me to get the document i need to transfer college and i really want to get back to school. Damn! When i returned, ran some errands, bought a couple more gifts for Mom, and came home. Prepped class, and went to the Dance School party. We had a secret santa drawing, and also a secret enemy. It was fun, and i loved my gift: arms. Its a pillow for the neck, and guess this, plus my other toy should make up for the lonely nights i eventually have.
Because of the goodies i ate at the party, my corset started to cut into me on the way to work, so i had to get out of it. After class, we all went to this small place for pizza and beer, and it was fun. The people i work with are incredible and it made me happy that He came after all, even if i must spend yet another lonely night. And look, the beer and the cold wind made my cheeks pink! So all there is left for me now are my sweets and the web. Thank god for photoshop to play with.

Another perspective. His side of the bed.
And His toy drawer.
*
Tomorrow will be busy. Lots of tests, which means a full weekend. Blah. And i will cut belly dance class because its our evaluation and i really have no inspiration to prepare anything. Not now. So i'm not going, as far as i can help it. No way.
*
Why does Lena Horne sound richer with marshmallow? Awww, nevermind.
.
My big bad-ass bag of candies finished. Bummer.
*
Some more photos from last weekend. i still have to get the other ones at work. Yeah, we save foolish photos on our work server.

At the work "party". Strange teachers/creatures?

And more from Toy Lounge



*
Guess i should get some sleep now. Night night.

*
mood: sleepy and finally sobered up
now playing: Lena Horne, Ruth Etting and Ute Lem
*