Tuesday, December 25, 2007

*Trying to figure it all out (i wanted to make people happy)*

*
i spent most of the day offline as the connection was dead. That was hard. Very, very, very hard. Argh!
*
After all, my camera hadn't died. But there is something wrong with it, which makes me sad.
*
Oh well, after all that stress and all was just an effect of the heat. It was so hot and stuffy. It still is. i think i could never live here again, the climate is awful. The air humidity is 94% right now, and it is not raining.
*

*
No, i will NOT rant today. i'm a bit sad at being in such a bad mood last night. It was Xmas, after all, and we even had Supper, for the first time ever. Its rewarding to cook when people actually enjoy food, even if it is stressing to have Mom tamper with my recipes.
*
And i think my brother didn't like his gifts so much. The jacket was too small and must be exchanged, and he didn't want the necklaces i gave him, because they are related to Umbanda. Too bad. But there is always e-shopping, so i can make up for it.
*
Yup, i would like to be able to please at all times.
*
*
Another Christmas is over... Happy Birthday Christianity.
.
"Hey still staring little girl, are you looking at or past me? Worry. Simple symptoms won't leave you this underweight or red in the eyes. No more rules, the ones we make don't last the night. So pick up the pieces. Start again, start over tuesday morning. Conscience clean. This card, postmarked December 23. The caption reads:"How does he do it?" Ms. too bad he treats me like i'm dead. Nothing works to make this easy. No more lies. The ones we live will work just fine. So pick up the pieces. Start again, start over tuesday morning. Conscience clean, alone. I hope you figure out what it is you want."

(Christmas Card - Jimmy Eat World)
*

*
Ok. Holiday cheer, holiday cheer. (i lost it somewhere, has anyone seen it?
.
Its hard to think about this final week. I am so focused on what is to come. i am glad for us being well, even if i still am insecure (yes, i know i repeat myself). And looking foward to the vacation course i will take, even if it screws up my everything. To learn new things, to go back to college. It would be so good.
.
My resolution list is ready. Next year will be awesome, as far as i am concerned. That is... with a little bit of luck. i will be doing my best, and hoping for the right opportunities to come my way. i am finally a SG, and maybe that can open one or two doors.
.
Hopefully, great things will happen.
*

*
Yeah... the Xmas holiday... let me see.
.
Yesterday i stayed up after posting. Had coffee, took a shower, wanted to go out early. But my mother insisted to go with me (and oh, she can be so nervewrecking sometimes, and annoying. She is stubborn, speaks too loud, never admits to be wrong, and is a drama queen. But i love her, nonetheless, after all, its Mommy.). So i waited, and waited, and waited. And then she insisted on taking me to all these places to show off her little girl to all her acquaintences.
.
Oh well...
.
The heat wasn't any good for me, but i tagged along. As we had left late, and it was Christmas eve, we had little time before the shops closed. i ended up buying myself one more gift: a cute little red purse. i defintely have an accessory fetish.
.
And just to make sure Santa would be nice to me, i was nice to him. Sometimes he's actually nicer to naughty than to nice girls. Specially when they are nice and naughty.
.
At the mall:

This is the place that made me. Love this library:


After going to the market, we came home. i surfed the web, rested a bit, and so on... Then my brother said he would have to leave this morning. My parents weren't very happy, after all they really wanted to celebrate with both of us, so i suggested we make a late late supper. And so we did.
.
At 3 am there was food. And there there were gifts. Mom loved hers, some shoes and a mirror with lots of professional tweezers, Dad laughed at his, plus a bottle of dope, and well, somehow i am sure my bro was disappointed. So i'm online looking for something that will make it feel like Xmas, for real.

Family is something complicated at times...


Brothers.
.
Then mom gave me my gifts. Dolls, dolls and more dolls, lots of things for the house, undies, pajamas, a purse. A whole lot of things, even a perfume. She is amazing. But honestly, my favorite was the antique cooking book my father gave me. From my parents, that is. i got lots of amazing gifts this year, and can't wait to receive His...

Remember i wanted a Hippo for Xmas? Well, this was the closest i got to it:

Dolls galore:
Undies, pajamas and home stuff.

This book rocks!And the purse from my bro....
i woke up late today. Its Xmas, right? So i stayed in. i really wanted to do stuff online, but the internet was down all day. So i just read this and that, edited some photos (when i finally managed to copy the photos to the PC) and made a very late lunch/early dinner.
.
My other brother brought his girlfriend home, and since there was no internet, we had fun looking at our kiddie photos and remembering funny episodes. She is a sweet girl, so i was glad for that.
.
But then the internet returned, and back to the computer i came. As the Mister is away, i feel lonely, so i am using this time to get to know my online friends better. But then again, why would one of them, someone who is usually sweet to me be an ass? Someone must be using her login, definitely.
*

*
Guess that is all. Even though i could still use a stiff one (a drink, i mean) i'm feeling a bit better.
.
Hopefully, i'll survive my astrological hell.
.
There are things to be done tomorrow, so Good night, and Good luck.
.
i feel stuffed. And fat. So i am glad i have my corset on.
*

*
Mood: Sleepy. A bit weary. And restrained.
Now playing: nothing, its 3 am.
.
Merry Kwanzaa.
*

No comments: