Wednesday, December 12, 2007

*the world is a big warm quilt*

*
and i just want to wrap it around myself.
.
Screw this PMS. I had a double whopper for dinner and i'm finishing off a beer as a night cap. So much for being lady like. I'm just annoyed.
.
But still happy. "Santa" spilled that He's getting me that big bad kick-ass sewing machine i was drooling over. Yay! And He even gave me some sugar while we were at the mall today strolling around... ok, He got me the type of sandals He likes, but who doesn't 5' stiletto sequined clogs?
.
And i don't even know what day it is. Fuck, my breasts hurt.
*
Everything has been so lazy... Tis' the season, i guess. Everything is a mess... i really want to work out, to put things in place, to get things done... but all i do is stay in bed and ... ahem... yeah, that part is actually nice. Morning sex is the best.
.
i'm itching for a new tattoo. i saw a girl with an awesome one today... And i wouldn't leave it alone till i got to talk to her and got the address of her tattoo artist. It was a drawing like the one i'm coming up with. Amazing.
.
Things must be done, sooner or later. i bought my ticket to the south today. Gonna go see mom and pop's next Friday. i hope i survive the trip.
*
Guess i'll watch Ratatouille and fill up on chocolate cookies. Its a warm night, and the hot air blankets me to the point of annoyance.
...
But what i really wanted to share tonight (sorry for the PMS'y ranting) are my bad quality videos:

Santa Baby:


Evil Night:


Guess one of my new year resolutions should be to start taking a camcorder instead of just the digital camera to my gigs.


*
The rain has started. Night night...
...
"Prefiro a contramão
E não me explica
Porque pra essa direção nada indica

Agora leia algo pra me ninar
Que seja doce
Uma breve história
Quero ouvir tua voz
Antes de te deixar

E lá vem a contramão
Vê se pisa
Acelere até o chão
E me divirta!"

O mundo é minha colcha - Penélope
*
*
And i finally post, even if in the morning...
.
Must have coffee.And get my life into place.
*

No comments: