Wednesday, January 2, 2008

*almost*

*
New Years Eve Night: i danced. i didn't get high. i didn't get drunk. i got wet. i got devoured by mosquitos. i didn't get kissed or kiss anyone. i did break down and cry. i didn't swim into the scary angry sea. i was overdressed and overgroomed, apparently. But i did take my dress off and dance in my (scanty) underwear. And got a lot of scared and surprised looks. There must be photos of my bum all over the interweb right now. Fun.
*
And i greeted the New Year to the sound of Psy trance and watched the sun rise.























*
i saw a ghost yesterday. He looked very surprised. As because he looked so terribly uncomfortable i walked away.
*
i'll be 26 this year. i wonder what that is supposed to feel like. And what it really will.
*
Its my ex's b-day today. Had a nice chat with her earlier online. She still worries about me. And me about her. She rocks! And she will always be my sweet Lily (hence the first tattoo). Awww, women.
*
i leave for home tomorrow. i mean, for where i live. Home is strange concept after a certain age.

.
But i am glad in a way. After all the eating and cooking and eating and this awful heat and humidity (i mean, 100% air humidity and its not raining) i feel and look bloated. Not a nice feeling.
.
Plus my legs can hardly be seen amidst all the mosquito bites and bruises.
.
So i better be elsewhere. i plan to spend some time out and alone, as soon as possible. i really need some time to myself. And i really also need some cuddling. From my Man.
*
One of my bestest friends. She rocks! And she just graduated from fashion school too.
.
Hopefully, mom teaches me too bake bread today. i had my french toast yesterday. Still have some shopping i want to do. Maybe even some drinking. And tomorrow night i'll be on my way home.
*
Last year i learned to Charleston. This year i'll jitterbug through.
*
So how was yours?
*
Mood: suffocating
Now playing: The Puppini Sisters
*

No comments: