Sunday, March 16, 2008

*if what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, i'll be Samson when this is all over. OR Repetitive Rant Below. Beware.*

*
Word. It took all my strength to drag myself out of bed yesterday. i dragged myself through the morning, then came home and slept from 12 to 7 pm. We finished watching the second season of Heroes - about 5 episodes-, then i went back to bed. Zzzzz's went on from midnight to 1 pm.
.
And the pain still hasn't worn off. Its hard to explain. At moments, its all over. But most of the time, its concentrated in points. My shoulders, shoulder blades and between them, deltoids, triceps, chest, elbows, wrists, hip bone, tail bone, back of knees and thighs, leg calfs, ankles and jaw. The back of the knees, jaw and hip bone hurt the worst to the point it is hard to walk.
.
Obviously, this is the perfect timing for me to be off the pain medication. Whatever, it was only blurring my vision and my perception, whilst the pain was still there. But not this bad. Not this migraine... oh, boy. Maybe the cyclobenzaprin did make a difference after all.
.
Something about me you didn't know? i've been using a bite plate for sleeping the past couple months. That, added to the "loss" of my lip-ring have apparently made the muscles that control my bite reaction go ga-ga. In other words, i bit the same spot 8 times in the past few days, so its become nasty and painful. That wouldn't be much of a big deal, if the inflammation hadn't spread and now my mouth is too tender for me to eat anything harder than soft bread dunked into tea. To make life even sweeter, the last of my wisdom teeth decided to remind me of its existence.
.
Yeah, it rocks to be me today. Guess that's about it. Since i'm such a strong and brave person (not) i've been crying to the drop of a needle. Such a cry baby...
.
Damn, i have to stop whining. Ok, enough with the ranting. Bright side of it is that the circles under my eyes are gone. Should be, after all that sleep.
.
i just found the phone number of 3 pain clinics, 2 within walking distance...
*


*
So, tomorrow is Saint Patty's. Can't forget to wear green, specially because its supposed to be good for one's health. New week ahead. Therefore...

- Clean up and do my chores. The apartment is disgusting, and everything is messy so there is very little stimuli to eat properly (as i don't feel like cooking) and that only worsens the whole matter. i need vitamins to boost my immunity and a clean environment to avoid sinus crisis.
- Eat properly. 3 servings of fruit a day, and enough water.
- Exercise moderately. Before i gain even more weight. And go to dance classes. It breaks my heart to even think of giving up on them.
- Call the Psychiatrist to confirm appointment and make a list of things worth talking about.
- Look up and schedule acupuncture. Hoping this will help, after all.
- Organize myself with my new schedule. Starting by getting up on time to be at work at 7 am, most mornings.
- Make something nice for myself. And bake.
- Go grocery shopping for fruits and veggies. Throw all the stale stuff out and discover what the hell is smelling in the fridge.
- Rock my days away to happier tunes.
.
To begin with, i guess i'll have to run on borrowed energy again (aka pain killers + caffeine). But i hope to be functioning properly by the end of the week. The awful weather should be gone by Tuesday, hopefully. Lets see...
.
i better be a stronger person when all of this is over. Hopefully.
*


*
And for those who got curious about the few flashes of metal in Antique Doll, there are more explicit photos in my rejected set The Late Shift, by Thiago Marzano. Feel free to comment, obviously.
*

*
mood: sore and confused. And bored of my blond boring hair.
now playing: nothing. my head hurts.
*


*
edit: anyway, all we need is love and beer

thanks guys.
*

No comments: