Thursday, April 3, 2008

*We are all made of star dust. Its called CHON.*

*
Survival of the most fit? Then I'm as good as dead, honey bear.
.
It hasn't been a good day so far. The weather changed, and along with the cold and the rain comes the pain. But I've managed to get through with as much as an Aspirin.
.
i should find something to do away from the house during the day. There are two construction sights, each one block away from my building. They might as well set those foundations in my head.
.
What made you warm inside today?

These made me smile:
. Glenn Miller
. Shitake mushrooms and grilled tofu with rice noodles
. His smell.
.
Got to teach my teens something useful soon. Yeah right.
.
Then i have to hunt for jeans.
.
Tonight. I'm gonna do something about the mess tonight. Cross my heart.
.
99 days. Today i'll work on my plan for taking over the world. Its called Gelatin.
.
I'm in dire need of conditionals.
Specially the 1st one.
*

1 comment:

Josh Darr said...

I think you look gorgeous for your big return