Friday, June 27, 2008

*Lets Rock!*

*
It's tomorrow!
Click on the flyer to expand it.
.
So, am i nervous? Ahem, what do you think? I so want/need tomorrow night to rock. At least i have a slight idea of outfit already.
.
Meanwhile i've been studying "Out tonight" and "I could have danced all night" for todays class and still am not getting them right. Turns out those high notes are really hard for me.
.
And tonight we have a wedding to go to. What to wear? Meh.
.
Every time i go get a wax job its for one special occasion and one special occasion only. I have an appointment for a complete wax job tomorrow. Whats the special occasion? He he, i'm gonna see my lady Pulse privately this Sunday.
.
Dirty minded people, its for SG! So off i go underwear shopping today. And to study Gil Elvgreen.
.
Anyways, if you don't go to my party...
.
A proper update after everything is over is in order. Meanwhile, i leave you this!
.
And these... in no particular order:

my new ink. Still healing, and unfinished.

Me being silly at SPFW.

The "style show" itself.

After Casarao Brasil...
.
Have an awesome weekend. i will!
*

No comments: