Monday, July 14, 2008

*Life. You know, all the random stuff it's made of.*

*
We went to the Tanabata Matsuri on Sunday. i had gioza. Yummy.
.
He makes me cry every now and then. He is one of those people who don't pay attention to the intonation they use when criticizing. i am one of those people who are too sensible to intonations.
.
Monday morning sex beats Sunday morning sex. Definitely.
.
my sylph is almost done. One more session to retouch the white, and voila. White is a pain to tattoo.
.
3 new scarves for my collection.
.
and i finally had that coffee shake on Monday night. And it was as good as i imagined.
*


*

Two working days into my vacation and i've already managed to screw my sleeping schedule beautifully.

.

Mind you thats only because i am getting ready to travel tomorrow night.

.

i have an errand to run tomorrow which is time consuming and annoying. But its for my parents, so whatever. i get to ride the train for a looooooooong time without being able to sit properly.

.

What? Yeah, i got my seam tattoo this morning. No, i haven't photographed it. Yeah, i hadn't slept or eaten since the previous night (cleaning up) so it was quite interesting. And hell, it hurt like a bitch. But 2,5 hrs of work got me one a super awesome ink job. Woo hoo.

.

And then i went to the beauty parlor. To get primped up. So i have decent looking eyebrows again, and nails.

.

Obviously, i slept when i got home.

.

No, no, it isn't over yet. Then i got up after a few hours, washed way too many dishes while dying my hair and doing laundry. Just because i can. A bit after midnight and cauterizing my poor hair, i achieved once again a very interesting colour. No, i'm not telling. I'll post photos soon enough.
.

i'd better hit the sack. Seam tattoos are teh shit for walking, sitting and sleeping. Whatever, its a small price to pay for something that will last for all my life.

*


*
i'll be in Joinville on Thursday morning. i haven't packed.
.
let's see how that goes.
*


*

mood: hyper. After all, i'm on vacation! :D

now playing: i my me mine - polysics

.

hmmm... tofu and shitake omelet. Maybe tomorrow.

*

No comments: