Thursday, July 3, 2008

*sweetie's believe it or not*

*
Believe it or not, i AM verbally impaired. Orally, that is.
.
i am constantly screaming inside of my head. But i was taught to only mouth things if they were positive and nice.
.
So my fingers are a lot more eloquent than my lips. But my hips don't lie.

*

*

Enter the confessionary. i hold awful, terrible grudges.

.

My fantasy. Everything would be perfect again, if He just said that He was wrong, those two times...

.

He ripped our contract and said horrible things to me. He threw my pearl collar away, the one i was most proud of having made, and hurt me even more the next day. i wouldn't have minded the flogging. But He threw away something beautiful, something i made with my own hands, as if the things i made/make/create were all worthless. As if i were worthless.

.

Grudges are evil. They feed off our souls.

.

All i do these days is dream... Yesterday, in the morning, i dreamt of my disturbing world, once more. Its dark, and dirty and ugly. People are mean. I witnessed a son pay to have his mother kidnapped and rape her. Histerically. Dreamland is not very pleasant these days.

*

*

Will my heart ever be contented?

.

Apparently, i am broken.




See, i am leaking through my eyes.

*

xoxo

Grizabella

*

P.s.: Guess i'll get over it. Somehow, someday. All that matters is how much i love Him.´

(corny)

*

No comments: