Monday, November 17, 2008

*Aloha*

*
from under the duvet, that's where from... recovering from whatever it is that's affecting me. All i know is that standing was hard today, and my stomach was in a knot. Milk allergy (Sunday is dairy day in sweetie land) getting worse? Burned-out? Dunno. Fact is, i was worthless today.
.
But not during the week(end). Oh how busy... Hand sewing the big banner i insisted on having (110x150 cm), mixing the tracks (once again, thanks American_Junky, the samples and links you sent me were of great help), stitching, cutting, pricking my finger countless times. Oh the glory of creative work! The glory of sewing with half eyes closed, only 6 hours total of sleep in two days... At one point, while sitting at my #1 baby, it felt as if i were driving through a blizzard. Woot woot for procrastination!
.
Seriously, it was a pain. The choreography... if i had had one more day there would have been great space for improvement. After all the sound editing, it was prepped in my head. The dress... well the dress had a will of its own, i swear. Somehow i fucked up at cutting the collar, and at 5 pm... i just changed most of the design. The bandanna bikini... i should have known that mixing plain cotton and lycra would have made it weird... but as usual, it turned out just fine.
.
See?

.

Pricky.Finished.

Fun pasties....
Goofy
.
Then after 4 hours of sleep, i took the college entrance exam... for what felt like the milionth time (actually, its my 5th. I passed two of those). It would be so much easier if i could just transfer... apparently, re-entering that route is near impossible. And i sucked. Big time. At least i did the digital test, which was fast, but small things like my stomach growling loudly and having to handwrite the composition... were ackward. As was writing in Portuguese. It's always been easier to express myself in the lovely simplicity of English. My score? Less than 40%. Fingers crossed they like that composition of mine.
.
And more on Sunday afternoon...

Talk to the hand...

Who knows? Maybe it'll talk back!

Moustacchio!
.

.
Time to cuddle up and watch Heroes. Too bad my stomach is a mess. He brought me a whopper. Nyo!
.
Aloha!
*

*
i just had to share this:

*

xoxo

sweetie

No comments: