Sunday, April 5, 2009

*SRSLY, suck my spatula!*

*
Today started at 3 am. It took me 10 minutes to shower, 20 to disguise my facial piercings, and 30 to do my hair. I just got home. Its past 8:30... PM.
.
After a pretty uneventful month (that is if one does not consider the whole Irish burlesque performance), it was a fun and busy weekend.
.
My feet hurt. I was the only one, out of 150 extras in the ad, wearing heels. Ok, 8 cm is not that much. Unless its 15 hours on one's feet.
.
But my abs and cheeks hurt more. A lot more. From laughing. I spent an entire day making a fool of myself under the hot sun, holding a glass of Guinness i couldn't sip from. And talking to fun people, about this and that, downtown Sao Paulo. Not only did it make for a very nice story to tell, but there was networking and new acquaintances.
.
That was a gas. Ok, except for the part where the rain fell hard and i took too many pain killers and felt like shit. But that was the end of the day, so it was valid.
*

*
I've gained 2 kg. They haven't made me happy. And i haven't had sex in a week, exactly... Point is, things aren't as shitty as we paint them.
.
Plus, my ego got pampered a lot today.
*

*
Yesterday was just the way i enjoy it.
.
Saturdays (almost) always start with music study. Because i'm a slob like that. This week it was "When you believe". Ahem... It didn't go all that bad.
.
We ate my favorite coxinha in the whole world. My teacher praised my advances. I bought a shitload of Broadway show and musical movie soundtracks in LP. He bought the encyclopedia that made Him who He is. We went shopping for yummy stuff in Liberdade. Finally, super chunky Skippy. Peter Pan is NOT FOR ME.
.
Then Mercado Mundo Mix. A kiwi caipirinha and local manga magazines. Clementine soap. A walk down my favorite avenue. 3 mushroom pizza and then the phone call for todays "job".
*

*
As for March, i was torn between school projects and the St. Patty's performance. Irish music is now an old friend to me. I made a kilt, and satin undies. I had to find the basic steps to soft shoe dancing. And beer for a prop. Beer with green food coloring.

Say hi to the Leprechaun:
OMG! Sweets!!!


.
That's basically it. I attended a Seminar on Media and Violence. And witnessed the biggest baddest flood of the year. Hell, i even got trapped by the water.

Ahem, polle dancing?
.
Oh, and playing around with my stabilo pens in class.



.
You know, eating terribly and behaving badly is the usual way i roll.
*

*
I'm dead tired and my body hates me. I have a book to finish and i'm hungry. Some Sunday 'twas.
.
Miau!
*

*
Listening to: De-lovely OST
Reading: Repórteres
On the menu: Pizza
*

No comments: