Friday, October 14, 2011

*Almost 4 months*

*
4 full months on the 17th. And the world hasn't stopped spinning (except for a few breathtaking moments).
.
Yeah, I miss you. We had a few more good years ahead of us if you hadn't been... well, you. It was great. And then it wasn't.
.
You couldn't have expected any other outcome. I am the purest cliché of an aquarian. You asked me to choose between the unconventional and every so often smothering relationship we had and my criative career and passions which include working with my best friend.
.
So here I am. It didn't have to have been the way it was. It didn't need to get so ugly. But it did. And I'm ok. Most of the time.
.
The Yom Kippur fast did me good. Most of the resentment is gone. You should try it next year. You need it.
.
Have a good life. Here's hoping you can find someone who can actually survive on the crumbs of attention you dish out.
*

No comments: