Saturday, June 16, 2012

*I wish... a wish*

*
Wishlist for June 2012

- more space. I feel cramped and the mess makes it worse. If I could find a space to keep clear to stretch and rehearse daily, it would be easier.
- new hi-top sneakers. Been using the same pair, 3-4 times a week, since February. I love them. But I could use another pair.
- to get back to 59 kg. And then back to 56. But being 59 again would be great.
- a pair of pink boyfriend jeans. Thanks to this videoclip...
- a friend. A few friends. A group of friends. I have acquaintances.
- an oppa.
- A decent paying job. Being unemployed sucks, but I'm glad I got out of a job that was sucking the life out of me for spare change. Not the job itself, but the commute. But now I need another one. Before I have to start chosing between making rent and eating.
- Books on burlesque. The hard to find, good, expensive ones.
- Korean cosmetics. Aka, god's gift to women.
- A weekend to indulge and to be pampered. All expenses payed, of course. Superficial, I know. But I'm a girl most of the time, not a woman.

Back to the to-do list. I'm going to a fashion show to treat my eyes a little today. And I'm getting myself a bottle of chum-churum. 10 bucks may be pocket change to most, but to me, these days, it's an indulgence.
*

No comments: