Monday, January 28, 2013

Biting my teeth so I don't scream.

Maybe it's my upcoming birthday.
Maybe it's the fact I have less than 10 bucks in my wallet for the week. (Not counting the money I put aside for the kpop show in the end of February - my only birthday gift to myself).
Maybe that I haven't been making much money at all. Even if I am working on things I love.
Maybe it's the fact I'm drowning in debt right now.


I'm pushing down the need to scream and cry. I don't have the time for that. I can't afford the luxury of being depressed. Literally.

I'll be ok. It always turns out ok.
Once again, I'll be the one making/buying my own cake for my birthday.

3 comments:

Tom said...

Happy birthday.
I hope things get better. And, they will.
If I were in Sao Paulo, you wouldn't have to buy a birthday case because I'd get one for you. With lots of whipped cream and strawberries.
There goes the diet.

Tom said...

Oh, one other thing. Post something so us NOrth Americans will know you weren't in that nightclub fire Sunday morning.

Sweetie B. said...

Thanks. Post something where? That fire was over 1000km away from here. Don't worry.